About Me

My photo
I make cakes, cookies and other baked treats for delivery in the Wimbledon-ish area, please contact me to discuss any orders. Whether you are having a party, a family get-together or just need some cake, I can help!

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Things That Taste Healthy In The Morning

I woke up one morning and was torn between making a coconut cream pie and going for a run before work. Compromise - run and quick bran muffins. Ironically, no all-bran was harmed in the making...
 Containing soy bran instead of all-bran, with some orange zest, raisins and chopped almonds.
 Delicious dipped in a little macchiato. 
I woke up the next morning thinking I'd have another muffin with a latte only to find that my brother and his friends had polished them all off the night before. I swear I nearly cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment