About Me

My photo
I make cakes, cookies and other baked treats for delivery in the Wimbledon-ish area, please contact me to discuss any orders. Whether you are having a party, a family get-together or just need some cake, I can help!

Sunday 15 May 2011

I'm Better Than Your Best Friend...

...because I will make you this cake for your birthday. Cracked out marble cake hiding under and innocent enough vanilla buttercream icing.
It was my friend's 21st birthday and she'd said some weeks earlier that she wasn't going to celebrate it. I asked her if she'd celebrate if there was a rainbow cake involved. Rainbow cake will make anyone do a 180. 
Apologies for the iPhone photo... Vanilla marble 2-layer cake with vanilla buttercream frosting. I love frosting. And so does my cat.


BIRTHDAY GIRL! And cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment